Interested in working for us?
A leading salon
Between our amazing TEAM of Stylists, salon-trained Apprentices and Front of House team we've managed to win some very prestigious AWARDS.
We are a busy salon, with high demand for appointments:
• We have just under 15 years of experience as a successful independent salon, our reputation precedes us & we know what works
• We like to have fun and we like to be the best at what we do - we strive for excellence
• We regularly invest in education - both in-salon, and external education - with trips to Italy & U.S.A with our brand partners
• Tiered pricing levels for stylist career progression and wage increases
• We have a fantastically talented team (but we don't do egos)
• We pay competitive commission percentages on retail with regular incentives and bonuses
• We never skimp on professional product for use on our clients, we never run out of colour stock, and you'll always be paid on time (the most common complaints from applicants)
• Your contribution will be appreciated, we are proud to say many of our stylists have been with our company 10+ years (to us that speaks volumes!)
Please Remember to double check your contact details before submitting.
• We're currently looking for experienced stylists with talent. Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years full time 'on the salon floor' experience. We offer a fantastic career path through a tiered pricing structure and actively encourage continual professional development partnering with leading industry brands MOROCCANOIL, PAUL MITCHELL & EUFORA.
•We're looking for candidates wanting to start or further their career in hairdressing. We offer full in house salon training - candidates earn while they learn, we offer competitive rates of pay above the national minimum apprenticeship wage .
Applicants must be enthusiastic and must be comfortable working with and talking to people.
An in salon apprenticeship will develop your skill set by working with real clients so that by the end of the program you will be fully employable!
Ideal for school, college or university leavers looking to learn a trade and begin a career. NVQ level 1, 2 & 3 positions available.
FRONT OF HOUSE
•We're looking for a receptionist to join our front of house team.
Applicants must be outgoing, work well under pressure and have an excellent telephone manner.
You'll also need great customer service skills, be confident with a computer, and you'll need to be able to smile for 8 hours a day too!
We're in the fashion business so a high level of personal grooming is paramount. Experience scheduling appointments and running a diary is also preferable.